For delivery in Singapore, GST will be calculated at checkout.
GLOBE-TROTTER CENTENARY - 3-SLOT WATCH CASE - BLACK/BLACK
- Product Weight
- 2 kg
The 3-Slot Watch Case is Globe-Trotter's solution for frequent travellers carrying valuable watches needing that extra safety during transport. The case offers all the protection you need to keep your beloved timepiece intact and secured throughout your journey.
This piece is from our Centenary Black / Black collection. The pure black aesthetic in our signature silhouette is a masterclass in modern elegance.
Handmade in England
- Height 16cm
- Width 22.5cm
- Depth 9cm
- 3 Watch Compartments with Removable Tray
- Vulcanised Fibreboard (Body) with Leather Corners and Handles
Warranty Terms & Conditions:
Every Globe-Trotter suitcase and leather item comes with a five-year warranty, which is active from the date of purchase and covers defects in materials or workmanship only. Each item comes with a warranty card pack, which should be filled in at the point of purchase. Effective Jan 2022, the pack will be replaced with a QR code that encourages customers to activate their warranty online. They can also register their suitcase on the Globe-Trotter website.
*All purchase of Globe Trotter products are non-returnable or exchangeable.
*Any manufacturing defects has to be submitted to Globe-Trotter official websites and will be handled by Globe-Trotter.
Please note that the following are not covered by this warranty:
- Normal wear and tear, scuffed paintwork or leather.
- Damage caused by airlines, baggage handlers, TSA or similar.
- Damage caused by abuse or misuse.
- Damage caused by or resulting from repairs or modifications carried out by someone other than a Globe-Trotter appointed repairer.
- Damage to locks caused by force or incorrect keys.
- Water damage (including storage in damp conditions).
- Where the warranty card is incomplete or not returned.
- Force Majeure (Act of God) – fire, earthquake, flood etc.
Airline damage is the responsibility of the airline company. The warranty is only valid within the specified period and is subject to the conditions specified.
This does not affect customers’ statutory consumer rights. The maximum liability of Globe-Trotter Group Limited under this warranty is limited to the purchase price actually paid by the customer. The Globe-Trotter Group Limited will not accept any third party or contingent liability.
If repairs are undertaken by an unauthorised service, this guarantee will not apply.
Beyond this five-year period and for any other damage to the suitcase there will be a fee for repair work carried out. As a guideline we say that the repairs will take four weeks, but please be aware that this may vary depending on the nature of the repair and how busy the factory is at that particular time.