Cookies are small files placed onto your computer by certain websites that you visit or e-mails that you open.
The personal data that we collect may include information about the way you use our website, your choice of Internet browser, the type of device you’re accessing our website from and where you are in the world.
Cookies allow our website to function at its most efficient, including but not limited to:
- Balancing website traffic to ensure all our users can enjoy consistent and reliable access
- Limiting traffic to key sections of our website to maintain consistent performance
- Storing our user’s decisions for the session to enable the core functionalities
Ease of use
Cookies make navigating our website easier for you, including but not limited to:
- Presenting relevant content when you are browsing our product selection
- Keeping track of your KrisFlyer membership number when you’ve logged in
- Storing your product choices until you have finished your purchase
Cookies are used to gather statistics on how you navigate and perform transactions on our website, including but not limited to:
- Gaining insights into how you navigate and perform transactions on our website so that improvements can be made
Cookies allow us to present appropriate marketing messages to you, including but not limited to:
- Allowing our website to serve up different versions of a page for marketing purposes
- Allowing third parties to display appropriate advertising to track its effectiveness
- Displaying relevant messages which offer a selection of products based on your viewing behaviour on our website and certain other websites
You may refuse to accept cookies by changing the settings of your Internet browser. If you do not want cookies to be placed on your device, you can control this through your browser’s settings. Refer to the links below for each browser’s guide on how to turn off or delete cookies.
You’ll find more information on behavioural advertising and about deleting or controlling cookies at:
- If you’re in the EU: aboutcookies.org and youronlinechoices.eu
- If you’re in the US: networkadvertising.org and aboutads.info
Online behavioural advertising
Online behavioural advertising is also known as interest-based advertising. It’s a way of serving advertisements that are more relevant to your interests on websites visited by you. Shared interests are grouped together based on your previous web browsing activity. This allows us to display advertising that is relevant and useful to you. Advertising can also be delivered to you based on the website content you’ve just been viewing. This is called retargeting.
How to opt out of third party cookie use
Types of cookies we use
The table below sets out the most frequently used cookies used on our website.
Enable basic website and shopping functionalities (store product choices in cart).
To track search and browsing results.
To store cookie pop-up has closed.
To track login session ID.
To track login status
To track login status
A clickstream records which parts of a website you click on when you use it. We may collect clickstream data when you use our website and track referrals from other websites to improve your online experience with us. This data will not be stored as part of your customer record, and will only be used for statistical analyses.