Our detailed Returns Policy is included in our KrisShop Platform and Sale Terms. The Returns Policy is slightly different for some countries. We have set out our returns policy here to make it easy for you to read but please note that if there are any differences, the Returns Policy in the KrisShop Platform and Sale Terms shall prevail.
General (except UK, EU, Australian and Korean customers)
1. The official Returns Policy can be found at Clause 12 of the KrisShop Platform and Sale Terms (for all countries except UK & EU).
2. Please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org for your return request, detailing the reason for return. Please note that:
(a) For defective products that are returned, you must return the product by registered post in its original condition and original packaging accompanied by proof of purchase and detailing the reason for return within 30 days from date of delivery. We will decide whether to exchange the product or provide you a refund after safely receiving your returned products within 30 days from date of delivery.
(b) If you have used any KrisFlyer miles, vouchers or other discount code with your purchase, your products are non-refundable and non-exchangeable, except that defective products may be exchanged.
3. Upon confirmation from our Customer Service, you will either be directed to an authorised service centre or be requested to return the item to the following address:
5 Changi South Lane #03-02
Any postal, shipping or handling costs will be borne by the customer, except as set out above. Upon receipt of the returned goods, we will either exchange or refund the cost of the item to the same payment method used to make the payment.
4. We reserve the right to refuse any claims under the Returns Policy if:
- The claim does not meet any of the conditions or falls within any exclusions under the Returns Policy;
- Where the claim relates to defects, the defect in the purchased product is the result of: (a) your improper use or mismanagement; (b) operation of the products other than in accordance with the product’s operating manual or instructions; (c) use of the products is in a manner not reasonably contemplated by the seller; (d) the product is modified in a manner not authorised by the seller; (e) the product has been subject to unusual or unrecommended physical, environmental or electrical stress; or (f) you have failed to comply with any of the applicable terms under the KrisShop Platform and Sale Terms.
5. Any returns or refund requests which do not comply with the above conditions will not be entertained.
6. In addition to the General section above, you are also entitled to cancel and seek a refund or compensation if your purchased good or service that have major failures under Australian Consumer Law.
7. If a failure with the good or service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done, you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service, and obtain a refund for any unused portion. You are entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from the failure in the good or service.
8. In addition to the General section above, you are entitled to a return request as follows:
(a) If you have exercised the 7-day cancellation right, and the product has been dispatched, you will need to return the items immediately or at least 14 days from the date you exercised your 7-day cancellation right. In this case, the seller can refuse to reimburse you until we have received the returned product or you have provided evidence of return.
United Kingdom and European Union customers
9. The official Returns Policy can be found at Clause 12 of the KrisShop Platform and Sale Terms (UK & EU version).
10. In addition to the General section above, you are entitled to a return request as follows:
(a) If you have exercised the 14-day cancellation right, and the product has been dispatched, you will need to return the items immediately or at least 14 days from the date you exercised your 14-day cancellation right. In this case, the seller can refuse to reimburse you until we have received the returned product or you have provided evidence of return.
(b) In this case, the seller will refund all payments received including cost of delivery (except where additional costs were incurred because you selected a non-standard delivery). Refunded amount may not be the full purchase amount if there are any loss of value of the products returned due to your action, except to verify the condition, properties and functionalities of the product.