Delivery is applicable for Singapore addresses only.
HYSSES ESSENTIAL OIL GERANIUM 100ML
- Product Weight
- 0.2 kg
With its fragrant and full profile in smell, Geranium holds its place as a popular oil used in perfumery. Upon first encounter, the scent bears similarities to rose, although less powdery and with noticeable green overtones that emerge just after.
Research have shown that Geranium has a positive effect on eczema, neuralgia, burns, ulcers, tonsillitis, and Postmenopausal Syndrome (PMS). Its powerful ability to lift spirits makes it an inherent choice to treat depression or reduce anxiety levels.
Therapeutic Properties & Health Benefits:
- Balances hormones
- Relieves stress and anger issues
- Reduces depression
- Minimises inflammation
- Improves blood circulation
- Reduces blood pressures
- Alleviates the effects of menopause
- Add 30 to 40 drops (1.5 - 2ml) of the Geranium Essential Oil into a Nebuliser OR
- Add 10 drops (0.2ml) of the Geranium Essential Oil to warm water in the bowl of an Oil Burner. Light a tealight candle and place it in the hearth of the burner. The heat will allow the scent to diffuse and fill the room. If you’re using an electric burner, you can control the heat using the dimmer OR
- Add 10 drops (0.2ml) of the Geranium Essential Oil to 15-25ml of a carrier oil. Massage deeply into muscle and pressure points.
Storage and Advice
Always store in a dark glass bottle (preferably amber) and in a cool and dark place away from heat and sunlight.
*Keep out of reach from children and pets. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not ingest. Please diluted with a carrier oil before applying on skin and perform a patch test to observe allergic reactions before use.
*Not recommended for use with plastic, finished wood, or painted surfaces - remove if in contact.