For delivery in Singapore, GST will be calculated at checkout.
Delivery is applicable for Singapore addresses only.
ESTEE LAUDER ADVANCED NIGHT REPAIR EYE SUPERCHARGED GEL-CRÈME 15ML
- Product Weight
- 0.42 kg
Double Action: Fight the Visible Effects of Free Radical Damage. Blue light, including from devices, triggers skin-damaging free radicals. Our best eye cream has two powerful actions to fight the visible effects. Helps:
1. RESIST visible environmental irritation our exclusive FR-Defense™ technology.
2. NEUTRALIZE skin-damaging free radicals with 8-hour anti-oxidant power. Our potent next-generation formula, with Vitamin E, helps protect against free-radical damage all day.
The fresh, lightweight, fast-absorbing Gel-Creme works night and day to help renew and improve the look of skin, with results you can see:
Brightens with Multi Dark Circle Power:
Formulated to target dark circles in all locations: under eye, upper eye, inner corner, outer corner and all around.
Clinically tested and shown to target a blend of blue/purple and brown circles.
Reduces the visible intensity of dark circles.
Targets Eye Lines and the Look of Initial Signs of Aging:
Undereye lines look reduced in just 1 week.(1)
89% agreed initial signs of aging appear diminished.(2)
Reveals Hydrated, Radiant, More Well-Rested Looking Eyes:
1 application delivers 100-hour hydration.(3) Plumps and moisturizes with Hyaluronic Acid.
Immediately reveals radiant looking eyes.
92% said tired eyes looked more rested, less fatigued.(2)
FR-Defense™. Estée Lauder scientists uncovered our exclusive FR-Defense™ technology to help resist visible environmental irritation.
Chronolux™ Power Signal Technology with our exclusive peptide helps boost skin’s visible youth-generating power.
Even when life is keeping you up, our best eye cream won’t let your eyes show it.
(1) Clinical testing on 52 women after 1 week.
(2) Consumer testing on 279 women after using product for 3 weeks.
(3) Clinical testing on 31 women shows increased moisture 100 hours after a single application of the product.