FORBIDDEN HILL ISKANDAR BANGLE GOLD WITH SET OF 3 SILK COLOURS - LARGE
- Product Weight
- 0.18 kg
Contemporary design meets the beauty of South East Asian heritage in Forbidden Hill’s Silk Bangles, which feature interchangeable Silk Slides that can be changed to match one’s outfit or mood.
Iskandar Shah was the last of the Maharajas of the Kingdom of Singapura and founder of Malacca, a historical centre of culture and learning. Named after this legendary ruler, the Iskandar Bangle is reminiscent of the hypnotically intricate designs and patterns found in architecture across Malaysia.
This exclusive set comes with 3 pairs of interchangeable Silk Slides to customise your Bangle – Peacock Green, Midnight Blue and Lava Orange.
Use a measuring tape to measure around your wrist:
- For up to 15.5cm around, select the small bangle
- Between 15.5cm and 17cm around, select the large bangle
- 64mm in diameter for the small bangle
- 70mm in diameter for the large bangle
- Metal: 24K Gold-plated alloy (24K gold shows a subtle warmth while retaining richness and depth.)
- Silk Slides: Pure Thai Silk