Item is eligible for PPS Club Voucher redemption.
This product cannot be delivered to addresses in Spain, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam.
RE:ERTH BLEMISH CONTROL 30ML
- Product Weight
- 0.1 kg
The ultimate blemish treatment for clearer pores and a healthy glow. Clinically tested, non-comedogenic and non-drying with proven results. It works on the full face, and any other break out areas e.g. neck, back, shoulders. Formulated with patented anti-microbial ingredients by the use of Lysozymes, Colostrum and Water Soluble Vitamin A, that works safely and effectively to reduce blemish causing bacteria and at the same time, soothes and revitalizes skin.
- CLEO CLEAR SKIN AWARDS 2020 WINNER: BEST KEEP-SKIN-CLEAR SERUM FOR ACNE-PRONE SKIN
Directions for use:
- Cleanse with a mild and effective cleanser (i.e. Clarifying Cleanser)
- Apply to clean, towel dried face.
- Can be used in specific break out areas, full face, or both. Can also be used on face, neck, shoulders, back, or any other area.
Made in Demark
- What is a blemish? And how does this product work?
Blemishes occur when bacteria gets trapped and infect our follicles. Blemish Control has 3 key ingredients – Lysozymes (from egg whites) and Colostrum (from Danish cows) effectively destroy blemish causing bacteria, while Water Soluble Vitamin A increases skin elasticity and thickness.
- Can I apply Blemish Control to the whole face?
Blemish Control can be applied to clean, towel dried face. It may be used in specific break out areas, full face, or both. It can also be used on face, neck, shoulders, back, or any other areas with blemishes!
I have dry skin with minimal breakout. Can I use Blemish Control? Blemish Control is non-drying, non-comedogenic, and suitable for all skin types, including dry and sensitive skin. It’s effective in combating blemish causing bacteria that live in our hair follicles.
- I only have some breakouts when I have my period. In this case, how should I use Blemish Control?
Besides practising good skin hygiene (i.e., avoid touching your face too often), you may regularly apply Blemish Control to the whole face, especially the areas that tend to be affected, as the formation of blemishes can start weeks before the appear visibly. Bemish Control can also be used directly on affected areas, to reduce size and swelling.
- How long will it take to see results?
The blemish cycle doesn’t occur overnight. It’s a process underneath the surface that takes weeks to breakout. Blemish Control starts its work at every blemish formation stage, to help prevent congested pores and break the blemish forming cycle. Therefore, it can take several weeks to see clearer, calmer skin.
- Which step of a skincare routine should I incorporate Blemish Control in?
It is a blemish care step, to be used as the first step after cleansing. However, if you are using Multi-Targeted Elixir, Blemish Control is to be applied after MTE, in the day and night.
- Do I apply my toner before or after Blemish Control?
Please apply your toner after Blemish Controls
- Is Blemish Control safe to use if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Our products are formulated to be pregnancy friendly, but as all pregnancies differ, and if you have any allergies or specific concerns, it would be best to check with your physician before usage of any products.