ZWILLING TWIN® FOUR STAR II BREAD KNIFE
- Product Weight
- 0.25 kg
ZWILLING is one of the world's best-known knife brands and has been synonymous with the ultimate in quality cutlery for many centuries. With the right care, you can often keep knives that carry our brand-name for a lifetime.Please note specific information regarding the care of your knives to ensure that you can enjoy using them for many years to come despite intensive use.
We would recommend washing your knives by hand under lukewarm water with a mild detergent and a non-scratch cloth or sponge to prevent premature wear caused by aggressive detergents.
Do not exceed a washing temperature of 55 °C.
This bread knife from the TWIN® Four Star II series is the new interpretation of the ZWILLING classic. The handle which features a stainless steel application provides an optimum balance, making the knife safe and comfortable to use.
The 20cm knife blade with a professional serrated edge is very good for cutting freshly baked bread and crunchy crusts. SIGMAFORGE® knives are precision-forged from one piece, thereby giving the knives the basic requirements for good cutting.
The quality and high precision of the knives is determined by the use of a special stainless steel – ZWILLING special formula steel. The so-called FRIODUR® blades are additionally ice-hardened, making them very flexible and resistant to corrosion. The extremely finely ground edge of the blade prevents rust from forming: a bread knife which is a useful addition to the other items in your kitchen.
- V-edge - a two stage process which finishes in a fine symmetrical edge with the knife angle around 15 degrees per side
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Ergonomic synthetic handle for fatigue-free and safe working, with exposed tang
- Standard bolster which provides a seamless transition between the handle and blade
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Made by ZWILLING in Germany
Blade Length: 200 mm
Handle Length: 118 mm
Approx Product Weight: 0.15 Kg
Brand Origin: Germany