Earn Status Credits without Flying
From now till 15 October 2020, PPS Club and KrisFlyer Elite members will earn PPS Value and Elite miles respectively for their spending with KrisShop. This will count toward membership renewal that are due from March 2021 through to February 2022.
|How to earn||PPS Club members will earn||KrisFlyer Elite members will earn|
|For every SGD 1 spent* on KrisShop||1 PPS Value||3 Elite miles|
|Earn 25% bonus PPS Value or Elite miles for every SGD 1 spent on KrisShop with a Singapore Airlines co-brand card||+25% PPS Value||+25% Elite miles|
*Dollar spend refers to both purchases paid for with credit/debit card on KrisShop and/or dollar equivalent redeemed using KrisFlyer miles.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When is the ‘Earn Status Credits without Flying’ campaign period?
All non-air spend and activities must be completed by 15 October 2020 2359 hours (GMT+8) in order to qualify to earn Elite miles or PPS Value.
2. How do I qualify through my transactions at KrisShop during the campaign period?
During the qualifying period, you can:
- Make purchases that are paid for with your credit/debit card on KrisShop
- Redeem items using KrisFlyer miles
3. I bought an item via mail order using my PPS Club Gift Voucher and paid the remaining via credit/debit card. Does my credit/debit card spend qualify for this campaign?
Yes, PPS Value (for PPS Club members) can be earned on the nett amount paid with a credit or debit card. This nett amount refers to the final value after excluding any delivery charges, prevailing taxes, customs/import duties and postal clearance.
4. I bought an item via inflight sales using my PPS Club Gift Voucher and cash or credit/debit card. Will the amount paid for with my cash or credit/debit card spend qualify to earn PPS Value?
Yes, PPS Value (for PPS Club members) can be earned on the nett amount paid with cash, or a credit or debit card. This nett amount refers to the final value after excluding any delivery charges, prevailing taxes, customs/import duties and postal clearance.
5. I bought an item from KrisShop but decided to refund it later after 15 October 2020. Will my transaction still qualify?
Any refunds made, whether during or after the campaign period, will also reverse the PPS Value/Elite miles originally credited from the purchase
If there is any tier renewal/upgrades resulting from the PPS Value or Elite miles earned from the refunded transaction(s), the tier renewal/upgrade will be forfeited, and member will be reinstated back to his original tier.
For more information and full terms & conditions, please click here.