Char Broil welcomes you to barbecuing like the pros with the Silver Smoker. This grill represents our mid-size smoker BBQ. Almost everything you've seen on cooking shows or tasted in your favorite barbecue restaurants around the country can be brought into your own home with this grill. The offset firebox provides you with the heat and smoke flavor to slow cook your favorite foods. Whether the wood is cherry, mesquite, hickory, pecan, or any personal recipe for taste, nature provides the flavor and the grill gives you the means to do it the way the pros do. Char Broil pays attention to the little things that makes barbecuing truly great. If you notice the smoke stack on the Silver Smoker it is set at the top of the grill as you would expect. The Silver Smoker is a great way to get started in barbecuing. If it is your preference you can also use it as a standard charcoal grill. Simply put charcoal underneath the cooking grates in the main chamber and you are ready to go.
- 577 square inches of cooking space
- Porcelain-coated cooking grates
- Large Wooden Work Shelves
- Durable Steel Exterior
- Offset firebox design provides multiple cooking options
- 738 sq. in. total cooking surface area.
- Easy-clean porcelain grates and full set of
- charcoal/wood grates for firebox & cooking chamber
- Top-mounted smoke stack with damper
- Firebox access door with integrated damper
138cm (L) x 111.5cm (W) x 57.7cm (H)
12 Months Local Warranty