HYSSES SPECIALTY OIL CHAMOMILE ROMAN 50ML
- Product Weight
- 0.2 kg
Sweet, herbaceous, somewhat fruity and an odor liken to those of tea leaves, Chamomile Roman is best known throughout the ages for its sedative and soothing qualities.
Endowed with an overall calming effect for the stressed mind and tense body, Roman Chamomile essential oil can also be used to ease feelings of grief, anger, discontent or oversensitivity.
Therapeutic Properties & Health Benefits:
- Soothes nervous complaints
- Reduces negative feelings
- Facilitates digestion
- Lowers blood pressure
- Reduces muscle and joint pains
- Removes scars and spots on the skin
- Add 30 to 40 drops (1.5 - 2ml) of the Chamomile Roman Essential Oil into a Nebuliser OR
- Add 10 drops (0.2ml) of the Chamomile Roman Essential Oil to warm water in the bowl of an Oil Burner. Light a tealight candle and place it in the hearth of the burner. The heat will allow the scent to diffuse and fill the room. If you’re using an electric burner, you can control the heat using the dimmer OR
- Add 10 drops (0.2ml) of the Chamomile Roman Essential Oil to 15-25ml of a carrier oil. Massage deeply into muscle and pressure points.
Storage and Advice
Always store in a dark glass bottle (preferably amber) and in a cool and dark place away from heat and sunlight.
*Keep out of reach from children and pets. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not ingest. Please diluted with a carrier oil before applying on skin and perform a patch test to observe allergic reactions before use.
*Not recommended for use with plastic, finished wood, or painted surfaces - remove if in contact.