HYSSES ESSENTIAL OIL MYRRH 100ML
- Product Weight
- 0.3 kg
Myrrh Essential Oil heals wounds and prevents infections. It helps to strengthen the immune system and improves blood circulation.
In aromatherapy, Myrrh helps to reduce airborne bacteria, stimulate the immune system, and treat cold & coughs. As an essential oil, diluted Myrrh essential oil can be used as a balm for bruises, aches, and sprains due to its analgesic and antibacterial properties.
Therapeutic Properties & Health Benefits:
- Treats insomnia
- Brighten one's mood
- Promotes mental alertness
- Stimulate the immune system
- Treats pain and swellings
- Treats respiratory-related ailments
- Add 30 to 40 drops (1.5 - 2ml) of the Myrrh Essential Oil into a Nebuliser OR
- Add 10 drops (0.2ml) of the Myrrh Essential Oil to warm water in the bowl of an Oil Burner. Light a tealight candle and place it in the hearth of the burner. The heat will allow the scent to diffuse and fill the room. If you’re using an electric burner, you can control the heat using the dimmer OR
- Add 10 drops (0.2ml) of the MyrrhEssential Oil to 15-25ml of a carrier oil. Massage deeply into muscle and pressure points.
Storage and Advice
Always store in a dark glass bottle (preferably amber) and in a cool and dark place away from heat and sunlight.
*Keep out of reach from children and pets. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not ingest. Please diluted with a carrier oil before applying on skin and perform a patch test to observe allergic reactions before use.
*Not recommended for use with plastic, finished wood, or painted surfaces - remove if in contact.