HYSSES ESSENTIAL OIL BERGAMOT 100ML
- Product Weight
- 0.2 kg
Light yet complex, Bergamot is a nuanced scent that intrigues. Upon first breath, this citrusy top note is tart and sweet with a hint of bitterness. Notes of flora and spice play hide-and-seek in the background, beckoning a closer whiff.
Bergamot supports the secretion of bile, enzymes, and digestive acids, which work together to improve the efficiency of the digestive system. Its anti-spasmodic properties helps to alleviate involuntary muscular contractions such as cough and premenstrual syndrome (PMS) cramps. It is also used to treat depression and reduce high anxiety levels, which affect sleep and causes other physiological imbalances.
Therapeutic Properties & Health Benefits:
- Relieves stress-related insomnia
- Reduces depression
- Balances hormones
- Relieves respiratory conditions
- Alleviates cramps
- Encourages skin regeneration
- Facilitates proper digestion and bowel movement
- Add 30 to 40 drops (1.5 - 2ml) of the Bergamot Essential Oil into a Nebuliser OR
- Add 10 drops (0.2ml) of the Bergamot Essential Oil to warm water in the bowl of an Oil Burner. Light a tealight candle and place it in the hearth of the burner. The heat will allow the scent to diffuse and fill the room. If you’re using an electric burner, you can control the heat using the dimmer OR
- Add 10 drops (0.2ml) of the Bergamot Essential Oil to 15-25ml of a carrier oil. Massage deeply into muscle and pressure points.
Storage and Advice
Always store in a dark glass bottle (preferably amber) and in a cool and dark place away from heat and sunlight.
*Keep out of reach from children and pets. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not ingest. Please diluted with a carrier oil before applying on skin and perform a patch test to observe allergic reactions before use.
*Not recommended for use with plastic, finished wood, or painted surfaces - remove if in contact.