Item is eligible for PPS Club Voucher redemption.
UCHINO MINERAL-DYED ORGANIC GAUZE BATH TOWEL (ORANGE)
- Product Weight
- 0.66 kg
Unbleached organic cotton towel dyed with pigment extracted from clean soil and minerals. It is an eco-friendly dyeing method that has been practiced since ancient times. This double face towel feels extremely smooth on gauze side and super soft on the pile side.
The orange colour is dyed using red rocks (lattelite) contained in the earth around Ayers Rock, Australia.
The grey is made by crushing and dyeing rough porcelainite (magnetite) produced from around Batur volcano in Bali,
Care Instructions: When Laundering
- Wash with more water : Washing with enough water so that soil can be removed easily and prevents fluff from adhering to the towels.
- Use fabric softener sparingly : Use softener only when towels feel hard. Overuse may diminish towel absorbency and cause shedding.
- Do not leave wet : Leaving towels wet will cause bacteria to breed and develop unpleasant odors. We recommend frequent laundering and immediately hanging to dry.
- Do not mix : Wash separately from dark coloured clothes and clothes with accessories as the delicate yarn might get pulled or the colour from other clothes may stain the towels.
- Do not use chlorine or bleach
Care Instructions: When Drying
- Shake out the towel before hanging to dry : After the spin cycle and before hanging to dry, whip the towel strongly 10-20 times. The terry pile that flattened during washing will return to its original state and stay fluffy.
- Hang in the shade or use a drying machine : Hang towels to dry in the shade and where there is good ventilation. Hanging them in the sun will cause the colour to fade and harden the towel. Tumble drying is the best way to get a fluffy finish.
Product Material : 100% Cotton
Product Dimension : 140cm (L) x 70cm (W)
Product Weight : Approx 0.391kg
Brand Origin : Japan
Country of Manufacturing : Japan