FORBIDDEN HILL - ISKANDAR BANGLE RHODIUM (LARGE) WITH SET OF 3 SILK COLOURS
- Product Weight
- 0.17 kg
Contemporary design meets the beauty of South East Asian heritage in Forbidden Hill’s Silk Bangles, which feature interchangeable Silk Slides that can be changed to match one’s outfit or mood.
Iskandar Shah was the last of the Maharajas of the Kingdom of Singapura and founder of Malacca, a historical centre of culture and learning. Named after this legendary ruler, the Iskandar Bangle is reminiscent of the hypnotically intricate designs and patterns found in architecture across Malaysia.
This exclusive set comes with 3 pairs of interchangeable Silk Slides to customize your Bangle – in Peacock Green, Sunset Orange and Guava Pink.
Use a measuring tape to measure around your wrist:
- For up to 15.5cm around, select the small bangle
- Between 15.5cm and 17cm around, select the large bangle
- 64mm in diameter for the small bangle
- 70mm in diameter for the large bangle
- Metal: Rhodium-Plated alloy (Rhodium belongs to the platinum group, characterised by a brilliant white colour, high reflectivity and excellent resistance to scratches.)
- Silk Slides: Pure Thai Silk