For delivery in Singapore, GST will be calculated at checkout.
Item is eligible for PPS Club Voucher redemption.
Low in stock for pre-order to flight.
UCHINO OBORO T JAPANESE TRADITIONAL COLOUR HAND TOWEL (YAMABUKI)
- Product Weight
- 0.11 kg
It is thin, light, quick drying and highly absorbent, making it a beautiful and functional towel for anyone who uses it.
Care Instructions: When Laundering
- Wash with more water : Washing with enough water so that soil can be removed easily and prevents fluff from adhering to the towels.
- Use fabric softener sparingly : Use softener only when towels feel hard. Overuse may diminish towel absorbency and cause shedding.
- Do not leave wet : Leaving towels wet will cause bacteria to breed and develop unpleasant odors. We recommend frequent laundering and immediately hanging to dry.
- Do not mix : Wash separately from dark coloured clothes and clothes with accessories as the delicate yarn might get pulled or the colour from other clothes may stain the towels.
- Do not use chlorine or bleach
Care Instructions: When Drying
- Shake out the towel before hanging to dry : After the spin cycle and before hanging to dry, whip the towel strongly 10-20 times. The terry pile that flattened during washing will return to its original state and stay fluffy.
- Hang in the shade or use a drying machine : Hang towels to dry in the shade and where there is good ventilation. Hanging them in the sun will cause the colour to fade and harden the towel. Tumble drying is the best way to get a fluffy finish.
Article Code : 8810Y836-OR
Product Material : 100% Cotton
Product Dimension : 90cm (L) x 34cm (W)
Product Weight : Approx 0.066Kg
Brand Origin : Japan
Country of Manufacturing : Japan