Flight simulator package for 2 pax.
*Reservation of 40 working days in advance is required due to the limited availability of Simulators slots. Availability on a first-come, first-served basis.
Delivery is applicable for Singapore addresses only.
BE A PILOT WITH B787 DREAMLINER FLIGHT SIMULATOR, PACKAGE FOR 2
- Product Weight
- 0.1 kg
During the session, you will be seated inside the simulator which mimics the actual Boeing cockpit, giving you the experience of flying the real aircraft. The Instructor will guide you through the basics on how the aircraft is navigated and bring you through the experience of a simulated take-off and landing at some of the world’s most well-known airports.
Days of Operation: Every Monday
Time Slots: 11am - 1pm
Location: Singapore Airlines Training Centre
Address: 720 Upper Changi Road East Singapore 486852
- Guided flight simulator by certified instructor
- Hands-on flight simulation experience that is closest to being in a real aircraft. Learn how to take off, manoeuvre an aircraft at 5000 feet above Singapore and land an aircraft during the day and night and other challenging approach situations.
You will receive an email from Tradewinds Tours & Travel within 3 working days of your purchase, regarding your booking arrangements. Please note that confirmation is subject to availability at time of booking, and this offer cannot be combined with any other promotions, privilege cards or vouchers.
Terms and Conditions
- Customers are advised to make their reservation 40 working days in advance due to the limited availability of Simulators slots. Change of date and timing – The simulator slots are sometimes affected by operational and technical requirements. This does not happen often, but should it happen, Tradewinds Tours and Travel will inform the customers early as such occurrence are provided to us by the simulator operator. Alternative dates and times will be provided in this situation.
- In line with the Singapore Tourism Board (“STB”) Safe Management Measures, this activity is capped at maximum of 2 participants who must be fully vaccinated.
- Each participant will have a hands-on experience of one (1) hour on the simulator.
- Full payment is required upon booking confirmation.
- No cancellations, refunds, or changes can be made. If you miss your flight simulator activity as booked, it is non- refundable.
- For enquiries, please contact Tradewinds Tours and Travel operations team at +65 6506 7733 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment via credit card, e-vouchers and KrisFlyer miles redemption only.
Customers are required to fill up an indemnity form and security clearance form upon booking confirmation. Tradewinds Tours & Travel (hereinafter referred to as The Company), their employees and/or agents will not be liable for any injury, accident, or death that occurs from causes outside their reasonable control or from any act or omission of a party other than themselves.
All vouchers issued for bookings made are provided upon the terms and conditions of the supplier of the services. By acceptance of such vouchers, the passenger is deemed to have agreed to the terms & conditions. Every passenger participating in the activity or tour shall be regarded as carrying his own risk with respect to sickness, weather, strikes, war, terrorism, quarantine or acts of God.
Please be careful of your safety at all times, as we shall not be liable for any injury or accident arising directly or indirectly at the premises. For the safety of your children, where there are any, please ensure that they are supervised at all times.
Failure to follow posted guidelines may result in serious injury or expulsion from the tour or activity.
Photography and video recording (unless authorised), eating, drinking alcohol or smoking is not permitted inside simulator facility or Singapore Airlines Training Centre.
Customer Safety Guidelines:
1. Do not enter the simulator/workshop area or any restricted area without staff permission.
2. Observe and obey all the warning signs and notices.
3. All participants should always be seated with their seatbelts fastened. Customers who are unable to use the seatbelt restraints in the seats will not be able to participate in the simulator experience.
4. Follow the instructor’s instruction in case of emergency or fire.
5. Liquids are strictly not allowed in the simulator. They should be placed outside the simulator prior to making entry into the device.
6. Minimum age is 12 and minimum height of 135cm required to fly the simulators. Customer below the age of 21, legal age of majority in Singapore, will require adult supervision in the form of a parent or legal guardian.
7. Customer Acceptance – We do not encourage customers to bring guests as the activity is conducted in a secured area and only customers who have booked will be accepted into the simulator facility on the day of the activity.
8. Medical Condition – Bookings are accepted based on the understanding that participants are healthy and do not have any medical conditions that may be exacerbated by excitement and movements within the simulator. If you have a medical condition and are unsure, please consult your doctor before making your booking. All participants take part in this simulator experience at their own risk.
9. Acceptance On The Day Of Activity – If based on our observation and reasonable opinion that you appear to be under the influence of alcohol, drugs or are in any way unable to participate safely in the simulator experience, we have the right to refuse your participation in the simulator activity. Unfortunately, in this situation, your booking would be cancelled without refund.
10. Covid-19 Measures – Mandatory Safe-Entry is required for all visitors. Please always wear a mask and adhere to the latest safe management measure.
Personal Data Protection Act