For delivery in Singapore, GST will be calculated at checkout.
Delivery is applicable for Singapore addresses only.
HUGGER HEADREST BY IPSE IPSA IPSUM ⋮ SINGAPORE AIRLINES
- Product Weight
- 2.4 kg
Unlock a world of possibilities as you customise your limited-edition pieces. Mix and match from available leather that are included in the price.
Book an appointment with ipse ipsa ipsum’s design consultant at (65) 62644789/ (65) 92717176 to visit their brand experience centre upon receiving the sales confirmation order after purchase. Customisation will take 16-20 weeks.
All items sold are non-exchangeable and non-refundable. Items are sold as-is and may contain slight imperfections due to heritage and the upcycling process.
- Length 43cm
- Width 21cm
- Height 15cm
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- Made to order and customized products are non-returnable nor exchangeable.
- Changes or alterations to an order are not permitted once the custom-made form has been approved by the customer. If any changes or alterations to an order are accepted, any price difference will be dealt with by way of a credit note with a validity of 6 months and date of delivery calculated from new altered date.
- A pre inspection will be available once the product is ready for delivery. Customers are required to carefully inspect their item/s and give an approval in store prior delivery.
- Estimated expected delivery of 16 -20 weeks upon purchase order. It will take effect from the confirmation of the selection for the custom order.
- Delays may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances from shipment delays or custom clearance
- Customer's supervision is advised during delivery as Sam & Sara Holdings Pte. Ltd. is not responsible for any damage caused to their property/premises.
- Customers must ensure that there is adequate and safe access/entry to their premises and are advised to protect any valuable items prior to delivery. Any additional cost incurred for effecting the delivery must be paid by the customer immediately. For Delivery to locations without lift landing (i.e. stairs climbing), an additional charge of $50 per floor will be incurred.
- Upon signing the packing slip, the delivered product is deemed to be received in perfect condition by the customer
- Deliveries are available once a week 12 - 7 pm. (usually Thursdays or as advised by the sales team)
- Any changes to the delivery date must be made 48 hours before the agreed delivery date and time to avoid additional charges.
- For locations without lift landing (i.e. stairs climbing), an additional charge of $50 per floor will be incurred.
- For any wall drilling during installation, charges will be incurred and will be advised accordingly by the logistics team.
- For disposal of old items, charges will be incurred and will be advised accordingly by the logistics team.
Natural Materials & Handcrafted items
- Handcrafted items & Natural stones/hides/leather/bone, as the name implies, are the products of nature.
- Any variations in texture, colour, veining and pattern cannot be avoided and must be accepted. These differences and disparities are part of what makes the material beautiful, and they should not be considered flaws.
- Purchasing our products implies that you acknowledge the handcrafted and natural materials vary in pattern, texture and colour. The actual material delivered may differ from the samples selected at the time of purchase or images shown via email/Whatsapp during manufacturing.
- All product images and pictures shared with you during your furniture selection process are put in place to give you a general idea about the colour and veining variations in the stone and/or product. The following misconceptions may sometimes occur:
- Due to changes in lighting, a product may appear to be different in pictures than it does in real life.
- Computer monitors will sometimes interpret colours differently.
- We are always working to improve our pictures to make them as best as possible. Due to the difficulty of capturing all the details and finishes available in our sizeable collection of products, we seek your acceptance and understanding of these terms and conditions when purchasing our items with natural products.
- Any variations in form, finish & colour is inherent beauty of hand craftsmanship.
- Antique Brass Finish - the finish is antiqued by hand and the metal is handmade by artisans mainly working with hand.
- As our marble stones are natural; non-man made, there is no control over the outcome of the marble pattern/vein/grain/spot and other visual variation.
- Therefore none of our marble pieces will bear the same pattern/vein/grain/spot for any of our marble products.
- This includes our samples at the store, we will not be able to match/copy or for you to request any specific marble pattern/vein/grain/spot.
2. Quartz / Agate and other Semi - Precious Stones
- These are natural semi-precious stones, they come as beautiful individual pieces and not as a slab.
- Therefore each stone is unique to itself and will come in a variation of hues.
- It is a natural variation that some of the stones are more translucent than other stones.
- Agates may come in a variation of shapes and hues that might not resemble the sample seen at the store as each stone is unique.
- We will not be able to request any specific range or type of agate (darker / lighter / smaller / bigger)
- All our metal products are plated and sealed by hand.
- Specific finish choices like Champagne Gold or Burnished Brass will have light variation in hues as it is plated by hand for each batch of items.
- These finished are then coated with a clear lacquer to provide protection.
- Avoid all abrasive, aggressive and corrosive chemicals while cleaning your products to avoid damaging and exposing the material to corrosion and tarnish.
- These includes products like brass, window cleaners or glass cleaners or any chemical scrub.
- Avoid cleaning with abrasive cleaning materials (rough sponges or pads).
- Unless otherwise agreed, any purchased item will be stored free of charge for a period of 7 days only, starting from the date of purchase (for in stock items) and 30 days for preorders.
- A storage charge equivalent to $350 or 2.5% of the product price (whichever is higher) will be incurred thereafter for each calendar month or part thereof until such time the customer has accepted the delivery of the product.
- Where a storage charge is applicable, it is payable on the first day of the month and is non-refundable should the customer decides to take delivery earlier than scheduled.
- Any items that was charged for storage will not be delivered or collected until full payment has been done.