ZWILLING TWIN® FOUR STAR II FILLETING KNIFE
- Product Weight
- 0.25 kg
ZWILLING is one of the world's best-known knife brands and has been synonymous with the ultimate in quality cutlery for many centuries. With the right care, you can often keep knives that carry our brand-name for a lifetime.Please note specific information regarding the care of your knives to ensure that you can enjoy using them for many years to come despite intensive use.
We would recommend washing your knives by hand under lukewarm water with a mild detergent and a non-scratch cloth or sponge to prevent premature wear caused by aggressive detergents.
Do not exceed a washing temperature of 55 °C.
The SIGMAFORGE® filleting knife from ZWILLING uses premium stainless steel. ZWILLING's stainless special formula steel retains its special characteristics due to an optimal combination of chromium and carbon elements. The handle of the filleting knife has been enhanced with a premium stainless steel application and gives the plastic handle optimal balance.
The filleting knife's 18 cm blade is thin and flexible and especially good for filleting meat and fish. The blade is also FRIODUR® ice-hardened. This knife from ZWILLING is extra sharp, flexible and corrosion-resistant.
Its flawless blade geometry gives the knife its precision cutting characteristics. The knife sits comfortably in the hand due to its ergonomically designed handle. The transition from bolster to handle avoids any awkward edges. The bolster also serves as a finger guard for safety. With the filleting knife, you will be able to skilfully prepare tender meat and delicate fish ingredients.
- V-edge - a two stage process which finishes in a fine symmetrical edge with the knife angle around 15 degrees per side
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Ergonomic synthetic handle for fatigue-free and safe working, with exposed tang
- Standard bolster which provides a seamless transition between the handle and blade
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Made by ZWILLING in Germany
Blade Length: 180 mm
Approx Product Weight: 0.10 Kg
Brand Origin: Germany