ZWILLING TWIN® FOUR STAR II PARING KNIFE 4-INCH
- Product Weight
ZWILLING is one of the world's best-known knife brands and has been synonymous with the ultimate in quality cutlery for many centuries. With the right care, you can often keep knives that carry our brand-name for a lifetime.Please note specific information regarding the care of your knives to ensure that you can enjoy using them for many years to come despite intensive use.
We would recommend washing your knives by hand under lukewarm water with a mild detergent and a non-scratch cloth or sponge to prevent premature wear caused by aggressive detergents.
Do not exceed a washing temperature of 55 °C.
The paring and garnishing knife is a great choice for precision work when preparing food. The 10 cm blade of the well-designed knife from the elegant TWIN Four Star II series meets the highest expectations in terms of quality and clean cutting action. Its stainless steel elements add a certain something to this model. Thanks to its smooth edge and the medium-pointed blade, this paring and garnishing knife is ideal for delicate tasks, trimming and finely chopping herbs as well as small types of vegetables and fruit. This product is also perfect for garnishing cold platters. The secret to the steel used to make this corrosion-resistant and precise cutting paring and garnishing knife is its perfect balance of chrome and carbon. Due to the ice-hardened FRIODUR blade, which has been forged from a single piece of stainless steel, this knife is ideal for frequent and versatile use in the kitchen. This precision tool is a great addition to your kitchen equipment.
Features and Benefits:
- FRIODUR ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless special formula steel, ZWILLING specially fused materials: These knives are robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time.
- SIGMAFORGE knife - one-piece precision forging
- Seamless transition between the handle and blade.
- Ergonomic plastic handle with stainless steel application: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife.
Blade Length: 100 mm
Handle Length: 102 mm
Approx Product Weight: 0.05 Kg
Brand Origin: Germany