ZWILLING TWIN® FOUR STAR II SLICING KNIFE 6 INCH
- Product Weight
- 0.2 kg
ZWILLING is one of the world's best-known knife brands and has been synonymous with the ultimate in quality cutlery for many centuries. With the right care, you can often keep knives that carry our brand-name for a lifetime.Please note specific information regarding the care of your knives to ensure that you can enjoy using them for many years to come despite intensive use.
We would recommend washing your knives by hand under lukewarm water with a mild detergent and a non-scratch cloth or sponge to prevent premature wear caused by aggressive detergents.
Do not exceed a washing temperature of 55 °C.
This slicing knife is perfect for preparing ingredients or carving roasts, from beef and pork to poultry. The knife is part of the TWIN® Four Star II series. Its modern design matches its safe handling and its stainless steel application on the black plastic handle gives it a special touch.
The knife is made of special ZWILLING formula rust-free stainless steel. The FRIODUR® knife is also ice-hardened, making it extremely resilient, flexible and resistant to corrosion. Forged from one piece of metal, the SIGMAFORGE® knife will win you over with its precise cutting properties. You’ll be happy to have this 16cm long ZWILLING slicing knife thanks to its long-lasting blade edge and wide range of uses.
- V-edge - a two stage process which finishes in a fine symmetrical edge with the knife angle around 15 degrees per side
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Ergonomic synthetic handle for fatigue-free and safe working, with exposed tang
- Standard bolster which provides a seamless transition between the handle and blade
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Made by ZWILLING in Germany
Blade Length: 160 mm
Approx Product Weight: 0.15 Kg
Brand Origin: Germany