For delivery in Singapore, GST will be calculated at checkout.
This product cannot be delivered to addresses in countries.UK.
MIYABI 5000MCD-B GYUTOH 240MM
- Product Weight
- 0.6 kg
Ease of handling is guaranteed by the handle, made of beautiful Masur birch, creating a thing of beauty with its light and dark lines. The interplay of colours within the graining represents an attractive addition to the floral Damask pattern on the blade, making each knife a unique work of art. The D-shaped handle also offers perfect balance, guaranteeing optimum control and fatigue-free cutting.
A core of MicroCarbide MC63 powder steel is used to produce the blade, embedded in 100 layers of two different types of steel, both with different degrees of hardness. The CRYUDOR® blade is also ice-hardened in a specially developed process at -196 degrees Celsius to give it a final hardness of around 63 Rockwell. Cutting meat, fish and vegetables is a breeze with the GYUTOH from the MIYABI 5000MCD series.
- Honbazuke honed symmetrical edge for exceptional sharpness, knife angle around 10 degrees per side
- Three-part traditional construction
- CRYODUR® ice-hardened blades for exceptional cutting performance, corrosion resistance and optimum blade flexibility.
- Ergonomic Masur Birch wood handle for perfect balance, guaranteeing optimum control and fatigue-free cutting, with concealed tang
- Half bolster which provides a seamless transition between the handle and blade.
- Hand wash only
- Blade core made of MicroCarbide MC63 powder steel embedded in 100 layers of steel, Made in Seki, Japan
- MicroCarbide Powder Steel, 63 Rockwell Hardness
- 101 Layers
- Symmetrical Blade Profile
- Masur Birch Handle
Blade Length: 240mm
Brand Origin: Japan
Country of Manufacturing: Japan