Item is eligible for PPS Club Voucher redemption.
THE RED DOT MELTING POT COOKBOOK
- Product Weight
- 2.1 kg
The Red Dot Melting Pot Cookbook is truly a one-of-a-kind cookbook made in Singapore, a country fondly nicknamed “The Red Dot”. It makes a perfect gift for beginner and experienced cooks alike keen to expand their culinary horizons and to travel to distant countries and immerse themselves in new cultures - all without leaving home! Beautifully illustrated and with exceptional attention to detail, this book also makes a wonderful coffee table book. It’s visual and instructive nature is easy-to-follow, regardless of culinary ability and ethnicity.
Unique features include:
- Hard cover (with “nice-to-touch” front and back soft padded covers), 323 pages
- 223 tried-and-tested authentic family recipes from 75 countries
- Personal anecdotes for each of the recipes
- All recipes include at least two photos: dish and ingredients photos
- Ingredient photos for all 223 recipes are also available online to provide visual shopping lists and assist with label recognition whilst in the grocery stores
- Precise measurements are provided in both international metric (e.g. grams and ml) and U.S.measurements (e.g. cups and oz) for all ingredients
- Contains a useful guide where all potentially unfamiliar ingredients can be purchased in Singapore
- Contains a unique coloured-coded index to highlight vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free dishes
- Two-thirds of the cookbook is suitable to a vegetarian diet, including 85 vegetarian savoury recipes
- Beautifully illustrated with detailed custom-made watercolour maps of all regions of the world and country flags represented throughout the book
- Featured many times in local media.
- Ranked #1/17 Sassy Mama Magazine (“Best Local Cookbooks: Culinary Inspirations from South East Asian Cookbooks”)
- #1/10 The Finder Magazine (“10 Essential Cookbooks for Expat Home Cooks in Singapore”)
- Winner of the prestigious SG Good Design 2020 Award by Design Business Chamber Singapore