Chinese New Year Notice:
Please kindly note that during this festive period, the following cut-off dates will be observed.
Last Order Date: Order by 17Jan for delivery before 23Jan
Normal Deliveries will resume after 29Jan
LALIQUE PENDANT 1927 CIRCLE CLEAR GP
As accessories inspired from Art Deco, these jewellery pieces bring new life to motifs designed in 1927 and 1928 by René Lalique, the master of contemporary jewellery. A tribute to the inescapable Garçonne with her eternal style and enduring charm.
- pendant on a waxed cotton cord
- plated in 18K yellow gold
- motifs in satin-polished Lalique crystal and black resin
- dimension of pendant: D 3.15" (8cm)
- dimension of cord: 29.53" (75cm)