FORBIDDEN HILL - LOTUS BANGLE RHODIUM (LARGE) WITH SET OF 3 SILK COLOURS
- Net Weight
- 0.00 kg
Contemporary design meets the beauty of South East Asian heritage in Forbidden Hill’s Silk Bangles, which feature interchangeable Silk Slides that can be changed to match one’s outfit or mood.
As a sacred symbol in Asian culture, the Lotus can be found gracefully floating in lakes all over South East Asia. Not only is it the national flower of Vietnam, its form has been stylised in the stupas of the Khmer temples of Angkor and the Sukothai temples of Thailand. The beauty, purity and strength that its bloom represents is captured in the Lotus Bangle design.
This exclusive set comes with 3 pairs of interchangeable Silk Slides to customize your Bangle – in Peacock Green, Sunset Orange and Guava Pink.
Use a measuring tape to measure around your wrist:
- For up to 15.5cm around, select the small bangle
- Between 15.5cm and 17cm around, select the large bangle
- 64mm in diameter for the small bangle
- 70mm in diameter for the large bangle
- Metal: Rhodium-Plated alloy (Rhodium belongs to the platinum group, characterised by a brilliant white colour, high reflectivity and excellent resistance to scratches.)
- Silk Slides: Pure Thai Silk