This item is temporarily out of stock.
You will be notified when the item is back in stock.
APPLE WATCH SERIES 6 GPS, 40MM PRODUCT(RED) ALUMINIUM CASE WITH PRODUCT(RED) SPORT BAND - REGULAR
- Manufacturer Colour
- PRODUCT(RED) ALUMINIUM CASE WITH PRODUCT(RED) SPORT BAND
- Product Weight
- 0.41 kg
Apple Watch Series 6 lets you measure your blood oxygen level with a revolutionary new sensor and app.1 Take an ECG from your wrist. 2 See your fitness metrics on the enhanced Always-On Retina display, now 2.5 times brighter outdoors when your wrist is down. Set a bedtime routine and track your sleep. And reply to calls and messages directly from your wrist. It’s the ultimate device for a healthier, more active, more connected life.
• GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
• Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app1
• Check your heart rhythm with the ECG app2
• The Always-On Retina display is 2.5 times brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
• S6 SiP is up to 20 per cent faster than Series 5
• 5GHz Wi-Fi and U1 Ultra-Wideband chip
• Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
• Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming and dance
• Swimproof design3
• Sync your favourite music and podcasts
• Pay instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
• High and low heart rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notification2
• Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
• Can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
• Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist4
• watchOS 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions, updates to Siri and new customisable watch faces
• Aluminium cases are available in new finishes
Apple Watch Series 6 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
1Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
2The ECG app and irregular rhythm notification require the latest versions of watchOS and iOS, and are not intended for use by people under the age of 22. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 or later. The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib).
3ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depths and high-velocity water activities are not recommended.
4To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.