ROCKET MTO P3 CLASSIC AMBER TORTOISE WITH BROWN POLARIZED LENSES (LAUNCH EDITION) - RAISED FIT
- Product Weight
- 0.25 kg
1. Polarized CR-39 lenses with anti-scratch coating offer 100% UVA/UVB protection, glare elimination and maximum visual clarity.*
2. 53-mm-wide lenses and a total frame width of 143 mm offer a flattering, slightly oversized look for individuals who like a medium to large fit.
3. Handcrafted acetate frames are strong, flexible, rich in colour and lightweight (only 29 g).
4. Five-barrel stainless steel hinges provide durability to the structure of the frame.
5. Engraved ridge detail on inner temple tips prevent slipping.
* Polarized lenses are excellent for the outdoors but are not for everyone. When you wear polarized lenses and look at your phone or certain car windows, you may see rainbows. This rainbow effect occurs when you look at other polarized surfaces through your polarized lenses.
In fact, pilots cannot wear polarized sunglasses because their cockpit and dashboard screens are polarized—and we wouldn't want our pilots seeing rainbows while flying!