Starting off as a family business in the manufacturing of external analgesic products in Singapore, Fei Fah expanded its presence in Hong Kong and Malaysia by setting up offices in 1999 and 2007 respectively. Since year 2000, Fei Fah further went on to develop and manufacture a new line of health supplements under its own brand, Ripple, to promote quality and healthy lifestyle to our customers.
FEI FAH HAK KUAI OIL PREMIUM
- Product Weight
- 0.5 kg
- Fei Fah Hak Kuai Oil (Premium) is refined from traditional Chinese medicine.
- The bottle is impregnated with Chinese herbal medicine, which has strong efficacy on relieving external discomfort.
- It is used to relieve limb numbness, throbbing and other limb pain, and promote blood circulation.
- Swell and itch, numbness, throbbing pain on limbs, bruises, muscle sprains from over exertion, enhance blood circulation and insect bites.
- Apply 3 4 drops on the affected area, gently massage that area. Use 3 4 times a day.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight. Store in a cool dry place and tighten the cap when not in use.
- For external use only.
- Avoid using on open wound and eye contact.
- If there is any adverse reactions when used, stop application immediately and consult a doctor.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- For pregnant and nursing women, please consult doctor's advice before use.