THE PLANT STORY URBAN FARM WORKSHOP FOR 2
- Product Weight
- 0 kg
If you are an urbanite who desire to dedicate time to understand how plants function and grow, this is for you. Prepare and bring home your own self-germinated seed pot.
In this workshop, you’ll get to have an in-depth knowledge of the following:
· Learn the differences between herbs, spices and vegetables;
· Learn the different aspects of plants and how best to keep them happy;
· Learn the do’s and don’ts of starting your own edible garden in Singapore homes;
· Receive a guided tour of our herb garden, in which you can touch and feel the plants as well as learn to identify them;
· Make stem cuttings and get to bring them home for propagation (where appropriate); and
· Prepare and bring home your own self-germinated seed pot.
The workshop is situated in the heart of nature in Seletar Aerospace Park near Wheeler’s Estate. It includes a welcome drink, a private sanctuary visit with a personal guide, all workshop materials as well as take-away of your own creations at the end of the workshop. Relax with Garden Tea Exclusive* at our Shambala Treehaus after workshop. Duration of workshop: 2 - 2.5 hrs.
*Freshly baked cake with Gryphon Tea.
Booking are available for 3 timings daily: 10am, 2pm and 4:30pm daily (including PH and weekends). Reservations are required and confirmation is subject to availability upon reservation.
Workshops are private and exclusive, we do not combine bookings.
The Plant Story will contact you within 3 working days from your purchase in regards to your reservation arrangements with the actual address of the workshop. This voucher is valid for 6 months from date of purchase. Terms and conditions apply.
Voucher is non-refundable upon confirmation of reservation. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions, partner offers and third party websites.
For enquiries, please email email@example.com or WhatsApp to + 65 98638112.
**Payment via credit card, e-vouchers and KrisFlyer miles redemption only.