Item is eligible for PPS Club Voucher redemption.
UCHINO SEA ISLAND COTTON IMPERIAL LONG BATH TOWEL
- Product Weight
- 1.2 kg
Praised for its silky lustre and cashmere-like feel, Sea Island Cotton is appreciated like a gem by royalty and the aristocracy including the British royal family.
This rare and premier cotton has fibres longer than any other; it is thin, pliant, and so strong that it was used for parachute material in the past. There are many kinds of cotton grown around the world, and Sea Island Cotton reigns the peak.
Matching to the outstanding quality of Sea Island Cotton, Uchino presents to you the royal experience of Sea Island Cotton Imperial.
Care Instructions: When Laundering
- Wash with more water : Washing with enough water so that soil can be removed easily and prevents fluff from adhering to the towels.
- Use fabric softener sparingly : Use softener only when towels feel hard. Overuse may diminish towel absorbency and cause shedding.
- Do not leave wet : Leaving towels wet will cause bacteria to breed and develop unpleasant odors. We recommend frequent laundering and immediately hanging to dry.
- Do not mix : Wash separately from dark coloured clothes and clothes with accessories as the delicate yarn might get pulled or the colour from other clothes may stain the towels.
- Do not use chlorine or bleach
Care Instructions: When Drying
- Shake out the towel before hanging to dry : After the spin cycle and before hanging to dry, whip the towel strongly 10-20 times. The terry pile that flattened during washing will return to its original state and stay fluffy.
- Hang in the shade or use a drying machine : Hang towels to dry in the shade and where there is good ventilation. Hanging them in the sun will cause the colour to fade and harden the towel. Tumble drying is the best way to get a fluffy finish.
Product Material : 100% cotton
Product Dimension : 160 (cm) x 90 (CM)
Product Weight : Approx 0.648kg
Brand Origin : Japan
Country of Manufacturing : Japan