For delivery in Singapore, GST will be calculated at checkout.
Delivery is applicable for Singapore addresses only.
[PRE-ORDER] APPLE WATCH SE GPS 40MM MIDNIGHT ALUMINIUM CASE WITH MIDNIGHT SPORT BAND - REGULAR
- Vendor style number
- Product Weight
- 0.36 kg
• Pre-order period: 16 Sep - 20 Nov 22
• Delivery will be from 21 Nov 22 onwards.
• A longer delivery lead time may occur in case of an overwhelming response
• Express delivery is not available for pre-order.
Essential features to help you stay connected, active, healthy and safe. Perfect for kids and older adults using Family Setup.1
• Take calls and reply to texts directly from your wrist
• Up to 20 per cent faster than the previous Apple Watch SE2
• Advanced safety features, including Fall Detection, Emergency SOS3 and Crash Detection
• Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
• Enhanced Workout app with more advanced ways to train
• Get high and low heart rate and irregular rhythm notifications4
• Listen to your favourite music and podcasts (for use with GPS models)
• Make purchases instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay5
• Swimproof design6
• Sleep stages tracking lets you see how much time you spend in REM, Core and Deep sleep
• watchOS 9 features an enhanced Workout app, a new Medications app, sleep stages and greater insights into heart health
Apple Watch SE requires an iPhone 8 or later with iOS 16 or later.
1Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch is set up through Family Setup. Wireless service plan is required for mobile service. Contact your service provider for more details. Check apple.com/sg/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.
2Results are based on the performance of common user tasks. Testing conducted by Apple in August 2022 using pre-production Apple Watch SE (2nd generation) and shipping Apple Watch SE (1st generation), each paired with an iPhone; all devices tested with pre-release software. Results reflect the approximate performance of Apple Watch.
3Emergency SOS requires a mobile network connection or Wi-Fi calling with an Internet connection from your Apple Watch or nearby iPhone.
4Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest version of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under the age of 22 or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib).
5Apple Pay is not available in all markets. For a list of Apple Pay countries and regions, visit support.apple.com/en-sg/HT207957.
6Apple Watch SE has a water resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or the ocean. However, Apple Watch SE should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depths. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and can diminish over time. For additional information, see support.apple.com/en-sg/HT205000.
Go to apple.com/watch/compare for a complete set.
1 Year Local Warranty