For delivery in Singapore, GST will be calculated at checkout.
Delivery is applicable for Singapore addresses only.
SPACE FURNITURE - BITOSSI VASO CELESTE MATT / BIANCO
- Product Weight
- 6 kg
This item is made to order. Please allow delivery time of 20-22 weeks
Product Dimension: 22cm (Diameter) x 24cm (Height)
Product Material: Ceramics
Product Weight: 5kg
Brand Origin: Italy
Country of Manufacturing: Italy
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Please note that Space customer service consultant will contact you within 3 working days with regards to order confirmation, finish selection and delivery arrangement.
- Once order has been placed as per customer’s agreement, no cancellation of the order will be allowed.
- Items are non-returnable or exchangeable, no refund will be accepted.
DELIVERY & STORAGE FEES:
- The customer shall be wholly responsible for ensuring that the purchased items can fit in the room or location of choice and can be delivered through all internal and external entry points by verifying building access, lift access and all doorway measurements.
- Should the delivery be unsuccessful for any reason, the delivery will be rescheduled to the next delivery slot subject to availability and re-delivery fees is applicable.
- Non-lift accessible level: $350 (for 2nd – 5th storey), additional $50 per subsequent level
- Delivery services from Monday - Friday, excluding Sunday and Public Holidays.
- Customer will be contacted once goods has arrived and delivery must be scheduled and fulfilled within the following 10 days to avoid storage fee charges.
- Storage Fee shall be equivalent to SGD500 or 2% of the Price of the Product (whichever is the higher) for each period of 30 days or part thereof. The Storage Fee shall be subject to GST.
- The Storage Fee shall be borne and payable by customer until all items in storage have been delivered.
INSPECTION ON GOODS CONDITION:
- There may be slight differences in actual product’s colour and finishes from image or illustration shown due to the natural characteristics of the material which make the furniture we produce individually unique.
- The customer is required to inspect the Product for any defects upon delivery. Please note that scar and wrinkle are natural characteristics of leather and cannot be considered as defects. Similarly, lines appearing on fabricated plastic surfaces are not considered as scratches but are manufacturing characteristics and hence not deemed to be defects.
- The customer will be required to note any defects of the Product on the delivery documentation which is presented for customer’s acknowledgement during delivery.
- In all other cases, customer will be required to notify Space Furniture in writing of any defect or shortage within seven (7) calendar days of delivery.
- Space Furniture will not be liable for any defect or shortage to a Product beyond the period as specified. Unless the Product is defective, and Space Furniture are duly notified as outlined above, no refund, exchange or credit will be allowed.
- Except as otherwise agreed by Space Furniture, our warranty for manufacturing defects of the Product sold shall be in accordance with that given for European Union fabricated products, which is two (2) years from date of delivery.
- The said warranty shall only apply to a Product that is used in the manner it was intended for. Where a Product is not used for its intended purpose, our said warranty for the Product will be voided and we will not accept any liability for any damages to the Product.