Terms and conditions
Last Updated: 01 Dec 2018. © KrisShop Pte. Ltd.
This website is owned and operated by KrisShop Pte. Ltd. , a member of Singapore Airlines Limited ("SIA").
PLEASE READ THESE CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. By using this website, you indicate your agreement to be bound by these Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to any part of these Conditions of Use, do not use this website.
Information on the Website
Whilst every effort is made to update the information contained on this website, neither KrisShop Pte. Ltd. nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, any share price information, research information, data and/or content contained on the website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) ("information") and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website. KrisShop Pte. Ltd. reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website. No information shall be construed as advice and information is offered for information purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes. You and your company rely on the information contained on this website at your own risk. If you find an error or omission at this site, please let us know.
The trade marks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trade marks") displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trade marks of the respective owners. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trade mark without the prior written permission from KrisShop Pte. Ltd. and its respective owners.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of KrisShop Pte. Ltd. and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external websites terms and conditions of use. No hypertext links shall be created from any website controlled by you or otherwise to this website without the express prior written permission of KrisShop Pte. Ltd.
You further agree not to use the website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law and you hereby indemnify KrisShop Pte. Ltd. against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which KrisShop Pte. Ltd. or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the website to send or post any such message or material.
KrisShop Pte. Ltd. makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees and excludes all warranties and conditions of satisfactory or merchantable quality, or fitness for purpose (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website, the information contained on the website, or material and information transmitted over our system.
Disclaimer of Liability
KrisShop Pte. Ltd. shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither KrisShop Pte. Ltd. nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
Use of the Website
You agree to use this website in accordance with these Conditions of Use and for lawful and proper purposes. You agree to be responsible for all matters arising from your use of this website. Further, you agree:
- not to use this website in any manner which breaches any applicable law or regulation or causes or which may cause an infringement of any third party rights;
- not to post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via this website which may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or illegal or create liability on KrisShop Pte. Ltd.’s part;
- not to interfere or attempt to interfere with the operation or functionality of this website; and
- not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access, via whatever means, to any of KrisShop Pte. Ltd.’s systems.
- Preflight order service is available for all* Singapore Airlines and SilkAir flights departing Singapore and selected Singapore Airlines flights arriving into Singapore^.
*Excluding all flights to Malaysia and the non-stop flight from Singapore to San Francisco and Seattle (as may be amended from time to time). ^Please refer to the list of eligible flights arriving into Singapore here.
- Pre-orders can be made from 24 hours prior to flight departure date (72 hours, depending on the flight/sector) and up to 60 days in advance.
Please refer to table below for more details:
Flight/sector Latest time to Pre-order Earliest time to Pre-order SIA flights departing SIN (except flights to Malaysia and the non-stop flight to San Francisco and Seattle) 24 hours prior to flight departure date up to 60 days before flight date SIA flights arriving into SIN^
See list of eligible flights here
72 hours prior to flight departure date SilkAir flights departing SIN (except flights to Kuala Lumpur and Penang) 48 hours prior to flight departure date
- Please contact us from Monday – Friday: 8.30am – 5.30pm (Singapore Time), at +65 6506 8788, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any enquiries regarding KrisShop’s preflight order service or to notify of any change to in your selected flight itinerary.
- The price and style of each merchandise, as well as free gifts, are subject to change without prior notice. You may find the latest information on www.krisshop.com
- Exceptional circumstances such as flight disruption, aircraft rotation and operational requirements etc may hamper availability of redeemed items on board your flight.
- Illustrations do not necessarily show the actual size of the items.
- Singapore Airlines does not guarantee that product description, price, and other content of this site are complete, accurate, reliable, current, or error-free.
- Credit card purchase will be charged in SGD. Travel document (e.g. passport) validation against the credit card holder is required. Singapore Airlines honours various kinds of credit cards. Please refer to KrisShop.com for more details.
- By using KrisShop website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, as well as restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- Under no circumstances should Singapore Airlines be liable for any damage caused by any product or failure of such product to perform, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damage, and regardless of the theory of liability pursuant to which such damage may be sought.
- Alcoholic beverages will not be sold to minors under the age of 18.
- No refunds/exchanges allowed at the point of collection if the item is deemed damaged/unsatisfactory. For such matters, please send an email to: email@example.com
- Upon receiving your order on board, please acknowledge receipt by signing the packing list which will be handed to you by the cabin crew.
- Please refer to the list of FAQs regarding the Pre-order for inflight collection here.
These website terms and conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and KrisShop Pte. Ltd. in relation to your use of the website. Neither you nor KrisShop Pte. Ltd. shall be bound by any express tacit or implied representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein. Unless otherwise specifically stated these website terms and conditions supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and KrisShop Pte. Ltd. in respect of your use of the website.
KrisShop Pte. Ltd. may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions (the "current version") and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.
Where any conflict or contradiction appears between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
No indulgence or extension of time which either you or KrisShop Pte. Ltd. may grant to the other will constitute a waiver of or, whether by estoppels or otherwise, limit any of the existing or future rights of the grantor in terms hereof, save in the event or to the extent that the grantor has signed a written document expressly waiving or limiting such rights.
The KrisShop Pte. Ltd. shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices to any third party.
All provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as pro non scripto and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
The law applicable to these Conditions of Use of website is the law of the Republic of Singapore and the courts of the Republic of Singapore will have exclusive jurisdiction in case of any dispute.
Comments or Questions
All aspects of this website – design, text, graphics, applications, software, underlying source code and all other aspects – are copyright KrisShop Pte. Ltd. and its affiliates or content and technology providers.
In accessing these web pages, you agree that any downloading of content is for personal, non-commercial reference only. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission of KrisShop Pte. Ltd.